ICAACT is an Independent Non Profit Human Rights Organization.
We work together with a number of NGOs, Civil Rights Movements and Human Rights groups.
We use specific testing equipment, to ensure that the data that is collected worldwide is conformed and compatible in order for the results to be admissible in both national and international court systems on a later date.
THE SOUND OF SUGAR
THE SOUND OF C
C in CHINA
- Congo refutes NGO accusations against Chinese miners (mining.com)
- Sunday Sermon – Human Trafficking (ollorwiosaroblog.wordpress.com)
- David Cameron to challenge human rights abuses in visit to Kazakhstan (itv.com)
- OECD complaint filed by human rights groups against British surveillance company moves forward (privacyinternational.org)
- Nigerian Government Should Reject Amnesty For Boko Haram’s Atrocities – Human Rights Watch (nlcnewspost.wordpress.com)
- Bahrain – OECD complaint filed by human rights groups against British surveillance company moves forward (en.rsf.org)
- Nigeria: Government Panel on Boko Haram Shouldn’t Block Justice for Gravest Crimes (ionglobaltrends.com)