1) Originally (long ago), people would ask me innocent questions about myself, which reflected their true ‘not-knowing’ of whatever they were asking about.
2) At some point, this seems to have stopped, and instead, people started to ask me things that were related to my personal affairs, things that I was doing in private and didn’t share too much with others. Their questions became intrusive.
3) More recently, people have stopped asking me anything about myself at all, and at the same time, they generally treat me like they know things about me that they should have no way of knowing, whether what they think they know is true or not. Occasionally they slip up and say something about me that they shouldn’t know.
I just realized this progression of people’s change in interest in me that’s taken place over the years, and it certainly fits with the effects of gang-stalking and how perps would respond differently when they are covertly monitoring a target. In fact, these changes run directly parallel to the developing stages of gang-stalking that I’ve experienced over that same time.
At stage 1, everything was normal. I led a normal life, had friends, and wasn’t being gang-stalked. At stage 2, I can now see that this was the start of intrusive monitoring of my personal life, my friends and family were turning against me, and people knew things about me that they must have been learning from covert surveillance, and were perhaps trying to rattle me or trying to find out more personal information on me.
At stage 3, with 24/7 surveillance going on, both audio and video, plus regularly accessing my computer and breaking into my home whenever they like to snoop around, and with knowing that I now know they are perps, they no longer ask me anything because they think they already know all about me, or they’re afraid to make it obvious that they’re my perps doing a little ‘fishing’.
You don’t always see the patterns of gang-stalking until long after, and only by remembering the little things that seemed coincidental at the time.
- The buzzsaw, Bridging The Gap Copyright © 2009 By: GmB Bailey. (gangstalkingbelgium.net)
- Gang Stalking – Gang stalkers…a laugh a minute. (neverending1.wordpress.com)